Saturday, July 3, 2010

Say Hello to Bryan N Miller...

When searching for wedding vendors, finding just the right photographer may be the most challenging of the bunch. With so many photographers utilizing different color palates, styles, and composition, it can be a challenge to decide who’s just right for you. Well, let me introduce you to one of my favorite photographers out there right now... Mr. Bryan N Miller. Bryan is a very warm person with a great sense of humor and never skips a beat! I think that his personality is well reflected in his photos. He has an amazing way of capturing light, as well as a couples personality. To get to know what makes Bryan tick, we here at Hall Events asked him a few questions. Here goes...


Where do you draw your Inspiration?
Top on the inspiration list are the couples I’m able to work with. I really love my couples and I feel privileged that they would enjoy my presence and imagery enough to spend one of the most important days of their lives with me. I spend a lot of time with my brides on the wedding day so the trust and freedom they give me to document their day really inspires me to deliver unique imagery tailored to each couple.


What's one piece of advice for brides & grooms?
Photography is the one thing that will be with you forever. Be sure to define the style of photography that really resonates with you and then seek out the photographers within that style range. Do you like to be posed? Do you enjoy a more photojournalistic approach? Do you have a flare for the dramatic? These are all questions to ask yourselves before your search and while analyzing the photographers your finding.


Favorite moment or wedding detail to capture?
I really love photographing brides getting ready and photographing her details as well. There’s so much anticipation in the air and the vibe is really great. Also, I strive to put a lot of layers into my imagery (foreground, focal point of the image and background) and I just love the angles that present themselves when makeup and hair are being done or when a dress is zipped.


I also love heading out after the ceremony with my couple. They’ve just been married, they’re feeling good and there is so much energy…the images are always amazing and I think it’s really memorable for them to just take a few minutes and absorb what they just accomplished.


What do you love most about your job?
I take pictures for a living of people in love. Then there’s a big party afterwards. It’s all amazing and I'm really enjoying it.


















To see more of Bryan check out his website: www.bmillerweddings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment