Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Give to me your lace...

I love Pinterest...especially for the great wedding inspiration that seems to be everywhere on that site! I've recently been oohing and ahhing over everything lace. It's such a feminine, fancy fabric that feels so grown up. I love to pair it with a little burlap or rustic touches for a more comfortable, less formal feel. It's also fun to play up that fancy feel... colored depression glass vases on a lace runner... divine :-) Enjoy some lace inspiration...

"Give to me your leather... Take from me my lace"



clockwise: cake: Martha Stewart, burlap & lace runner: Jill Thomas Photography, hairpiece: Myrakim, invites: Sparkle & Hay, mason jars: Dottie Angel, programs: The Knot, cupcake: Cotton & Crumbs, bunting: unknown, lace balls: Emilie Faif, bunting: Heather Bullard Designs, lace vase: William Meppem, invites: unknown, but want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment